What's new

NFL season thread.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Anyone else interested in keeping a thread going throughout the NFL season? Love this time of year....GO STEELERS!!:clap:

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Yeah!!

I was thinking we need a thread with weekly updates on how your team did did.

I want to hear the good as well as the bad.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
We have the late game tonight, so I have awhile to wait. Some upsets in the making at the moment in the early games.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
My Niners played pretty much flawless. Overly happy.
My Packers pretty much stunk up the field today.

Congratulations on the win JLB....Randy Moss actually made some nice contributions for you guys and that 63 yard (all time record tying) field goal was awesome to see!

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
After going 4-0 in the pre-season the Hawks lost a close one in Arizona

The offence wasn't very good in the 1st half, but got going in the 2nd.

Up next is the home opener against the boys.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Definently. An NFL thread is an awesome idea! I'm really bummed about the late interception that cost us the game though (I am also a member of Steeler Nation) :-(

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Manning looked awesome! Hard to believe he missed an entire season the way he picked apart the Steeler "defense"...Holy cow

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Definently. An NFL thread is an awesome idea! I'm really bummed about the late interception that cost us the game though (I am also a member of Steeler Nation) :-(
Complete transparency...
I am a broncos fan.
But that interception did not in itself cost you the game. I realize Ben had a decent chance and I was sweating it out but even without the pick the broncos definitely had the advantage at that point.
Steelers looked good tho for missing so many players they should continue to be an elite team

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Complete transparency...
I am a broncos fan.
But that interception did not in itself cost you the game. I realize Ben had a decent chance and I was sweating it out but even without the pick the broncos definitely had the advantage at that point.
Steelers looked good tho for missing so many players they should continue to be an elite team
Broncos did have the advantage. Plus with Manning playing a great game despite Pittsburgh having more possession, it was a close game for both teams.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Hey, Steeler Nation North! I hate late games when they end up like that. Peyton just picked us apart running the no huddle. If we ever have t go back to Denver t will be too soon for me. Unless of course it is a playoff game. Jets next week.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
Ravens -7.5 tonight

San Diego -1

I only bet 3 games NFL week 1. Put 2 units each on Jets -2.5 the Pats -6 and Dallas +4 for a total net of +6u. If I could go 3-0 +6u each week will be a very profitable season for me lol

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I thought the Denver defense played really well. Especially sacking Ben 3 straight drop backs to end the game. They looked good. Certainly the better team last night.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Last night was a fluke. Steelers will win it all this year.
I like your optimism, but I've been a lifelong Steeler fan & I'd be surprised if they went 9-7 & made the playoffs this year after watching every second of that game last night. Their O-line is still in shambles, Big Ben still tries to force passes that aren't there, there are still nagging injuries to key players (Mendenhall & Harrison just to name two) & Polamalu might be one of the most overrated players in the game! I hope I'm wrong, but until I see otherwise I can't even begin to think about the playoffs this year! :(