What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
On a side note, Any Chiefs fans in here that actually admit to being a Chiefs fan?
I started rooting for the Chiefs about 10 years ago. I don't actually care how well they do or anything, but I live in the STL area and found it an easy way to irritate people.

Looks like it won't have the same effect now that everyone here hates the Rams, so I'm really only into college ball this year. That's OK though because Saturday is better than Sunday for spending all day drinking beer and watching sports on tv.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I started rooting for the Chiefs about 10 years ago. I don't actually care how well they do or anything, but I live in the STL area and found it an easy way to irritate people.

Looks like it won't have the same effect now that everyone here hates the Rams, so I'm really only into college ball this year. That's OK though because Saturday is better than Sunday for spending all day drinking beer and watching sports on tv.
I 100% agree. While I like Steelers football, I'd take College football over pro any day