What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
well... time to focus on college hoops now. should be one helluva tourney this year considering the games so far... very much looking forward to the excitement to come in the NCAA.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
well... time to focus on college hoops now. should be one helluva tourney this year considering the games so far... very much looking forward to the excitement to come in the NCAA.
I'm gonna be enjoying this Pats victory for much longer than that.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Brady ended the argument tonight on who's the GOAT. That dudes so talented he doesn't need to cheat which boggles my mind even more on why he did... #notmysuperbowlchamps
Was there argument before?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Why? It's one game. Yes he played good at times but he really missed some easy passes.

One game does not a career make.
Right. But it's another game that gets included with the others where he did what the majority of people thought he couldn't do. I don't care what team you're playing against, coming back from 25 points down in impressive, and he did it in the biggest game of the year. That dudes a general on the field. So yeah you can argue other qbs in my opinion, that game solidified his spot as the greatest