What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Training Camp 2018 starts in July to launch a ne NFL Season.

Option is Vincent Kennedy McMahon who own WWE is restart his X-FL soon so there is another opportunity to see football.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Honeslty the NFL is hurting. In July train camp will start, then the new season. Then the play-off. Then the 2019 Super Bowl.

Some die hard fans will still support "their", team. It the owner team, they are the one raking in the TV money, Merchandise money, the fan only pay the bills.

JMHO

My personal favorite football to watch is H/S game, they are cheap seat, and the kids seem to give 110% because they good, and great one are hoping to earn a scholarship to a college, or university.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Guys let’s welcome @Glassman into our sports thread

He’s salty about his recent loss

Anyhow, anybody know how much weed OBJ smokes during the off season?

Asking for a friend
I don't even know who that is, but I guess copious amounts? seems like it wouldn't be as beneficial to footballers as it is to snowboarders and jazz musicians...

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Honeslty the NFL is hurting. In July train camp will start, then the new season. Then the play-off. Then the 2019 Super Bowl.

Some die hard fans will still support "their", team. It the owner team, they are the one raking in the TV money, Merchandise money, the fan only pay the bills.

JMHO

My personal favorite football to watch is H/S game, they are cheap seat, and the kids seem to give 110% because they good, and great one are hoping to earn a scholarship to a college, or university.
Im sorry i have to ask, how is this even related?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

JMHO

Thanks for the completely random unrelated post. In the words of Samuel L Jackson, gtfo.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
@ChuckMejia Just wanted to remind you that the cowboys missed the playoffs.
We should take a moment to sit down and discuss... the... packers :)

Also....

This thread is active during NFL season and a lot of us place bets in here.

I ask you kindly...

Please keep your political opinions out of this thread. We don’t want them, nor have we asked for them.

Cheers

Last edited: