What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'll bet any one in here 5 decent sticks that the Cardinals will loose their next game! hahahahaha, and I'm a Cardinal fan just sayin!
I’m routing for the head coach and fitz but when it comes down to it every nfc team can loose but one #keeppounding baby

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
There will be growing pains, but as a Chiefs life long fan I can tell you there is NO WAY IN HELL we will regret them finally drafting and starting a QB.

Besides without Andy Reid....who's Alex?
Hey now Alex was two plays from going to the suberbowl in San Fran and looked damn good in wk one without BBQ Andy

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So you from Detroit??
Nope, born and raised in Southern California. I lived most of my childhood life with my moms in Compton. That's like Detroit right?

All kidding aside, I actually grew up a Rams fan but when Georgia inherited the team and moved them to St. Louis, I said screw em! Always liked the Lions because they played on Thangsgiving every year and my whole extended family would get together at my Grandmother's house and watch the game. So I said, screw it, I'm a Lions fan. So I've been a Lions fan exclusively since 95. Now the Rams are back, but, sorry, not this time around for me. But at least I'll get to watch the Lions when they come to town to play the Rams or Chargers.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nope, born and raised in Southern California. I lived most of my childhood life with my moms in Compton. That's like Detroit right?

All kidding aside, I actually grew up a Rams fan but when Georgia inherited the team and moved them to St. Louis, I said screw em! Always liked the Lions because they played on Thangsgiving every year and my whole extended family would get together at my Grandmother's house and watch the game. So I said, screw it, I'm a Lions fan. So I've been a Lions fan exclusively since 95. Now the Rams are back, but, sorry, not this time around for me. But at least I'll get to watch the Lions when they come to town to play the Rams or Chargers.
The cowboys also played on thanksgiving!! Guess you not a bandwagon jumper at least!! I think in most cases Compton has Detroit beat but I see your point. Sad really when you think about it both were thriving until the manufacturing jobs moved out to go to cheaper cities

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh is that where he went? I hadn't noticed.

Man weve been recycling QBs from the 49ers for the last 20 years. Mahomes can suck and Ill still be happy we drafted and molded our own.
You will never hear me root aloud for the chiefs. However Kc will be my home for the foreseeable future so I wish them well.. but you can call me a royals fan

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The cowboys also played on thanksgiving!! Guess you not a bandwagon jumper at least!! I think in most cases Compton has Detroit beat but I see your point. Sad really when you think about it both were thriving until the manufacturing jobs moved out to go to cheaper cities
I could never be a Cowboys fan! :yuck:

And you're right, I've never been accused of being a bandwagoner. There's plenty of room in the back of the Lions wagon that's for sure.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I could never be a Cowboys fan! :yuck:

And you're right, I've never been accused of being a bandwagoner. There's plenty of room in the back of the Lions wagon that's for sure.
I’m no fan of Jerry wrld!! But I do admire his business savvy!! With that said until the panthers became a expansion team I was die hard cowboys!! Most ppl from where I’m from still are or redskins!! But I respect your choice and Detroit was no easy out with Moore and sanders if they had ever gotten a decent q.b. back then they might have actually made a run in those playoffs