What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry my Lions had to go and win yesterday, although really, Cam should have connected on that 2 point try. The Lions aren't going anywhere, they just lowered their draft pick position!
The last ten days or so have been very disappointing. I really thought we’d come out with a fire after the beating the Steelers gave us. Obviously that wasn’t the case were still technically playoff bound but what’s the point we keep playing like this

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ill take both of you. I think this game could go either way, but the advantage is with the Rams....so worst case scenario I get to bomb both you fools again.
Sounds good, now if I can just sacrifice candy and coffee to the run gods (dispatch) and be able to watch the game lol

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Well @Pennywise827 and @Blaze02 looks like we have to wait for a second half to see where this game goes lol, since you know a tie at half time is basically starting at 0-0 lol
Im fine. The refs were hired to make sure the LA region felt good about some fires. I dont give 2 fucks who your team is, the refs are WWE refs and are calling this game like SEC refs facing a big 10 team.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Im fine. The refs were hired to make sure the LA region felt good about some fires. I dont give 2 fucks who your team is, the refs are WWE refs and are calling this game like SEC refs facing a big 10 team.
Oh neither are my team lol, and these refs have been questionable at best. I just bet because I wanted to bet against you lol

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I don’t know why you been so excited this year it’s still a Andy Reid coached team when it counts they will choke last night was a reminder
Man please tell me you didnt actually watch that game...the refs gave that to the Rams in the 1st half since the NFL needed LA to feel better about the fires....it was determined early on and the Chiefs still had a chance.

Congrats on the sticks, but I dont feel bad about that loss, and expect to see them cats later in the SB.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Man please tell me you didnt actually watch that game...the refs gave that to the Rams in the 1st half since the NFL needed LA to feel better about the fires....it was determined early on and the Chiefs still had a chance.

Congrats on the sticks, but I dont feel bad about that loss, and expect to see them cats later in the SB.
im in demotte Indiana didn’t watch and if you feel that strong about your team keep the smokes and double or nothing on them even making the SB