What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yeah, but it'd be fun watching that JV defense try to catch Mr. Hill. :ROFLMAO:
True. I believe for once the Bungles might actually be the Bengals. They always play well in KC....I have faith enough that the Chiefs will win to make a wager, but I by no means think it will be by much. We have too many injuries on defense. Were starting our 4th and 5th string safeties, our 3rd and 4th string LBs. Its bad...and we have had a murderous schedule thus far.
@LAC
@Pitt
SF (with Jimmy G.)
@Denver
Jags
@NE

Fuck me, that is a gauntlet.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
True. I believe for once the Bungles might actually be the Bengals. They always play well in KC....I have faith enough that the Chiefs will win to make a wager, but I by no means think it will be by much. We have too many injuries on defense. Were starting our 4th and 5th string safeties, our 3rd and 4th string LBs. Its bad...and we have had a murderous schedule thus far.
@LAC
@Pitt
SF (with Jimmy G.)
@Denver
Jags
@NE

Fuck me, that is a gauntlet.
Yeah, but that just goes to show that the Chiefs are a pretty damn good team. And you're 5-1 because of that offense of yours. The Bengals may be for real, but you came this close to beating the Patriots on the road. You're not going to lose to the Bengals at home. JMHO.

Then again, I'm a Lions fan, so most brothers on here would say my opinion means nothing, haha.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yeah, but that just goes to show that the Chiefs are a pretty damn good team. And you're 5-1 because of that offense of yours. The Bengals may be for real, but you came this close to beating the Patriots on the road. You're not going to lose to the Bengals at home. JMHO.

Then again, I'm a Lions fan, so most brothers on here would say my opinion means nothing, haha.
I agree I think we will win. Were at home, and its Sunday night so ol' Andy Dalton wont be able to hear his own voice, let alone any of his Olinemen...Patrick Mahomes is special, and Andy gave him the tools win.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Points are for pussies. I’m a pussy, so give me 7 and I’ll bet you.
I agree I think we will win. Were at home, and its Sunday night so ol' Andy Dalton wont be able to hear his own voice, let alone any of his Olinemen...Patrick Mahomes is special, and Andy gave him the tools win.
Sounds like you think KC is going to win by more than 7...:whistle:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Alright brother, we have a bet.
I don't usually like to bet using points or spreads, just win or loose and I knew for sure Dallas would be favored. However, I just checked the Skins are favored anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5. If you want points I have no problem with it.
Let me know.
I’m not a pussy like @Xavier Dredo

Or like @nc_6789 who sits down to pee

Straight win or loss

And I never look at odds, my boys are good!