What's new

NHC Blog Post #2 - WOW!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
hendy had finally reached that age, and now found himself bent over, hearing the rubber glove snap.....and suddenly there were TWO FINGERS UP HIS RUMBUS!!!!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
hendy had finally reached that age, and now found himself bent over, hearing the rubber glove snap.....and suddenly there were TWO FINGERS UP HIS RUMBUS!!!!
Having not had time to secure a sitter, Hendy was forced to take the kids to the physician's office with him. Upon hearing the rubber glove snap and watching the subsequent events unfold, they each broke out their best Bart Simpson impression, yelling...

wait for it...

"Aye ca-RUMBUS!"

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I raised a Rumbus while dancing a Rumbus while listening to DJ Rumbus and trying not to step on my Rumbus that my wife was cleaning my room with while also reading a new article by Zoltan Rumbus (fascinating!) and eating a bit of Rumbus and laughing my a** off while watching [ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32056473"]MST3K Gumby Robot Rumbus Video by a dead astronaut in space - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=32056473@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@32056473[/ame] and trying to find out if my last name is actually Rumbus (thankfully, it is not)...as you can tell, it was a long day....

(make sure to click the links)...

~brooks

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I raised a Rumbus while dancing a Rumbus while listening to DJ Rumbus and trying not to step on my Rumbus that my wife was cleaning my room with while also reading a new article by Zoltan Rumbus (fascinating!) and eating a bit of Rumbus and laughing my a** off while watching MST3K Gumby Robot Rumbus Video by a dead astronaut in space - MySpace Video and trying to find out if my last name is actually Rumbus (thankfully, it is not)...as you can tell, it was a long day....

(make sure to click the links)...

~brooks
Geez, all of that research makes my Rumbus hurt.....

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
OK Dan, how about a little amateur haiku? :

Sugar cane spirits...

Enriched the day long voyage.

...Fathered the Rumbus.
:bottle:

:smokingbo

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Nice offer & funny stuff guys!

If I cannot Rumbus in heaven - I shall not go.

Love is a rumbus we willing ride.

The Rumbus is the only activity that should be allowed to interupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar...

The best cigar in the world is the one you smoke on the Rumbus.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ok, ok - how about a limerick?

Ode to Dan

On my way to an event that's humungous,
I was late for my flight, bumped my bungus,
Had to sprint for my plane,
Arrived totally drained,
...was redeemed when I got on that Rumbus. :dunno:

:applause: hmmmmm, you did say PST, right?

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
All I can say... good choice by taking all that booze for the long ride!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OK - I fell asleep. I'm on East Coast time so I wasn't gonna make it until 3am anyway. (midnite PST)

That was some fun reading!

And the winner is ...

OK Dan, how about a little amateur haiku? :

Sugar cane spirits...

Enriched the day long voyage.

...Fathered the Rumbus.
:bottle:

:smokingbo

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Woo hoo!!!
Thanks for the contest, Dan... but I really thought the limerick was gonna be the winner :grin:

Can't wait till you get these babies in stock!