What's new

Nhc hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Dan wants to apologize again to people who have found it and tried to check out with no avail. He's now only putting it up for only a second and removing and still multiple people are finding it. He wants to apologize, he's is trying to make this fair and also only allowing people to purchase once.

His traffic on his site is going nuts. He's just happy his system hasn't crashed.

He says there are 3 left.....

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well guys I got my answer Dan from NHC called me and said stop placing orders. I've been lucky enough to process 3 through my cart. So good luck fellas theres a few more boxes for you :nodlaugh:

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Ya I had two more in my cart and didn't go fast enough I gues. Lol

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Dan wants to apologize again to people who have found it and tried to check out with no avail. He's now only putting it up for only a second and removing and still multiple people are finding it. He wants to apologize, he's is trying to make this fair and also only allowing people to purchase once.

His traffic on his site is going nuts. He's just happy his system hasn't crashed.

He says there are 3 left.....
Given the traffic, his site is running really smooth! Kudos to Dan and Pete for making this a fun Saturday!

I would also be curios to know how many hits Dan got today vs a regular saturday.......

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Well guys I got my answer Dan from NHC called me and said stop placing orders. I've been lucky enough to process 3 through my cart. So good luck fellas theres a few more boxes for you :nodlaugh:
Yeah, he was blown away that you were able to process that many but he is trying to be fair by only allowing you to get one. You should give everyone an idea how you found so many....

Status
Not open for further replies.