What's new

NHC Seleccion Limitada

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Man...Just wish these came in a more preferable size. I enjoy the slower, cooler burning larger ring sizes. :(

Maybe in the future we'll see some nice Toros or Belicosos!
Give it a try and smoke slow. You will not be disappointed! It is worth every penny!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Smoking both today. Based on the prelight draw on both the natural seems to have the better flavor.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Man...Just wish these came in a more preferable size. I enjoy the slower, cooler burning larger ring sizes. :(

Maybe in the future we'll see some nice Toros or Belicosos!
I would kill for either of these in a petit robusto...

----> I'm looking at you Pete!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Smoked both. The natural really outshined the broadleaf. Overall I wasn't that impressed with either. Seems like these more down time.....imho

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
some have compared it to the noella reserva.
I personally prefer the natural, but it might be that I had smoked so much Broadleaf in the time leading up to these, that my pallet was in need of something milder...

Both are very good, I like the natural now.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Had a bunch of both of these and the natural is by far a better smoke. I think maybe the broadleaf will be better after some time but the natural is fantastic right now. It's better than the regular brown label Tat's in my book. Buy them! :)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The natural is the better smoke. The broadleaf in my opinion isn't close to the other reservas. The 2 I've smoked both tasted young and I won't be revisiting them for a while.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
i agree with everyone here. the natural is a much better smoke.
Yep.

It is not that the Reserva is a BAD smoke (far from it) but the Natural blows it away...

If you are buying a bunch of them, buy a few of the Reservas to try, but I would Def stock up on the Naturals...

~brooks

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The Reserva is the only one I have smoked to date and I found it to be stunningly good. So if you all are saying that the Natural is even better I can't wait to smoke one of them for myself!