What's new

NHC Seleccion Limitada

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I really enjoy the broadleaf but...

The natural I'm smoking right now is under filled and has a HUGE soft spot.

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I picked up the 40ct box w/ 20 of each; habano & broadleaf (reserva).
I tried both on the day I got it in, and was very impressed w/ the habano version, the reserva was also good, but I think these (reserva) need a few more months in the humi before I smoke another. They show a great potential with aging; with the concept similar to the Tatuaje noella reserva, which is now a spectacular cigar. (the 09 version of the noella reserva is broadleaf, '06 oscuro ligero; over the traditional cabinet blend)

this cigar is def. a winner in my books, and will no doubt continue to improve with age.

considered by some a "house cigar"; others a Tatuaje special release....does it really matter? if you were to take off the band and give to someone, they would still say it's a good smoke. That's all that matters to me.

Dan is very lucky to have this as his cigar, (and his close relationship w/ Pete!)

red

beer!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They seem a bit pricey for a cigar not much bigger than a corona. What do you guys think...are they worth the price?
its the same RG as the noella, but twice as long! very worth it

ever see anything "cheap" come out of the tatuaje line???
they are tasty though. i just picked up a few more naturals.
anything cheap from tatuaje? Ya. the P series is pretty cheap and still a good smoke. But if you mean cheap as in , junk...then no :)

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
its the same RG as the noella, but twice as long! very worth it
FYI, The Wrapper on the Original Noellas Reserva from 2006 was Habano Oscuro. High priming but not necessarily Ligero.
The newer wrapper on both the Noella Reserva and NHC Reserva is a Conn. Broadleaf Maduro that comes from a viso priming.
found this on the other thread about the nhc limitada

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Man...Just wish these came in a more preferable size. I enjoy the slower, cooler burning larger ring sizes. :(

Maybe in the future we'll see some nice Toros or Belicosos!