What's new

NHC Seleccion Limitada

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
FYI, The Wrapper on the Original Noellas Reserva from 2006 was Habano Oscuro. High priming but not necessarily Ligero.
The newer wrapper on both the Noella Reserva and NHC Reserva is a Conn. Broadleaf Maduro that comes from a viso priming.
Thanks for the clarification Pete! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
FYI, The Wrapper on the Original Noellas Reserva from 2006 was Habano Oscuro. High priming but not necessarily Ligero.
The newer wrapper on both the Noella Reserva and NHC Reserva is a Conn. Broadleaf Maduro that comes from a viso priming.
Same as the one on the Regios Reserva, I assume?

Love that smoke...

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd love to read some full reviews on these!
Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time posting on this particular cigar forum. But I saw the quote above and thought I'd help out. I'm not sure of the rules on this board so I’ll just put my links below. (which can't be active until I have more posts) If the protocol is more to put the whole review on the forums please let me know and you can DEL. this post.

You can read my full reviews here of the NHCs if you're interested.

natty (you have to add the h t t p: //) tinyurl.com/2fnedfe

Reserva (you have to add the h t t p: //) tinyurl.com/2dog2fo

enjoy

Dan

red

beer!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure this cigar has been mentioned here several times, i got to smoke one of each blend last night and wanted to give my reccomendation! Awesome smokes and cannot wait to try the reserva after some resting. There both excellent now right out of the box, but i know they will only get better! Pairs great with some rum and founders old curmudgeon! At least it did for me :cjump:

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
You can not say enough good things about this cigar! It is a great first "NHC" stick.

Ed Monton

Sir Winston
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'm so glad I was able to do a box split with a great BOTL! I haven't tried them yet but so far everyone says they're fantastic.