What's new

NHL.. Declare your loyalty now!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Avs fan and think they are heading in the right direction. Love the hire of Roy. I've said it elsewhere and will say it here, Avs are getting in the playoffs this year....which is improvement & all I expect as a fan at this point.

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Barclays Center is even worse. Nassau is a dump, but the move to Barclays wasn't smart. Terrible sightlines and the scoreboard is over the blue line.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Avs fan and think they are heading in the right direction. Love the hire of Roy. I've said it elsewhere and will say it here, Avs are getting in the playoffs this year....which is improvement & all I expect as a fan at this point.
12-1-0 start....not to shabby.... They'll come back to earth, but it has been a fun first month.

As far as the goalie fight, Emery is a douchbag, zero class. Not sure that there is a market for "goalie enforcer" in the league and it looks like he can't stop a beachball.....

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Completely agree with you about Emery. I always thought there was a unwritten rule about fights being mutually agreed upon. It was clear Holtby had no intention of engaging in the fight from the jump.. and Emery shouldve stopped once Holtby went to his knees.
To be fair though, Emery has the same number of NHL fights as the current Avs coach. (if you ignore Emery's 11 AHL fights!)

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
As far as the goalie fight, Emery is a douchbag, zero class. Not sure that there is a market for "goalie enforcer" in the league and it looks like he can't stop a beachball.....
I doubt Jacques Plante could stop a beachball with the 2013 Flyers team in front of him. :ccool: