What's new

Nhl

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
For sure....even the Hawks announcers (Pat Foley and Eddie Olczyk) said it was the wrong call. That being said, it happens both ways, just a bad break for the Sharks. Murray letting Toews pick his pocket for the game winner was really pretty (or really ugly, depending on your perspective).
i thought i was pissed after the horrible call, then that grand theft occurred and all of us in the bar were screaming for Murray's head on a spike

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ah, win or lose, after Friday the Hawks will still be well ahead in the standings. ;)[/QUOTE]

You have me there.. This unusually short season is far from over though sir.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
It is exactly 1/3 over for the Blackhawks. And they have yet to be beaten. I know, I kmow....that's about as exciting as kissing your sister. Or...maybe as your girlfriend kissing your sister.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It is exactly 1/3 over for the Blackhawks. And they have yet to be beaten. I know, I kmow....that's about as exciting as kissing your sister. Or...maybe as your girlfriend kissing your sister.

OK, ok, now I'm moving to Chicago, But I'm a Sharks fan....

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

OK, ok, now I'm moving to Chicago, But I'm a Sharks fan....
That's OK, if I can deal with multitudes of Cubs fan, I can herf with a Sharks fan. :hysterica

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Getting the recoird tonight against the Sharks would be nice....but what I really want it to kiss the Cup again like in 2010.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Sweet, didn't notice this thread when I first started. Been a Penguins fan since a wee lad watching Mario, pretty dang happy with this past month!