What's new

Nhl

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Round 2 starts today.

NY fans should be in for a good series, i dont think NY will bow out to Bufalo as quick as everyone says.

Nucks are going all the way this year!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Round 2 starts today.

NY fans should be in for a good series, i dont think NY will bow out to Bufalo as quick as everyone says.

NY was playing well for the first part of the game, but took too many penalties. Sabres in 5 or 6

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Round 2 starts today.

i don;t know man...5-2 is prett decisive.

the sabres showed how they can pretty much create opportunities at will...3 goals in four minutes sends a pretty heavy message!

LETS'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm not one to usually complain about reffing, but good lord, it was atrocious tonight. Yes, Buffalo outplayed the Rangers for the majority of the game, but all those power plays certainly gave them a heavy edge.

Edit: Durr, can't use P P together.

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya, nucks got their shit handed to them last nite. you could tell they were tired but damn.....

and on the topic of the refs, the NHL has to be the worst officiated league in proffesional sports, one ref might call hooking on a play where 3 other refs would let it go. Its so frustrating to watch when 25% of the games are botched by the refs.
I dont know if any of you guys watched the dallas/Vancouver series but there is no way the nucks should have won game 7 (and im a nucks fan!!!) the refs were terrible!