What's new

Nhl

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats wrong with you people??? no hockey thread???

there has to be a few hockey fans on here!!!!!!!

im a big Canucks fan, they are playing tonite against the Aves. Unfortunatly the rivalry is dead between these 2 teams, without big bert they probably wont even boo us :shame:
I still hate their guts though. damn Coloradoians (coloradoites? i dont know what they are called)

anyway nucks are looking to keep their unbeaten streak alive. (ok, its only 2 games but whatever)

Post away hockey fans......

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not to into hockey......But if I had to pick a team I am going to have to say the Red Wings....I went to Joe Lewis and watch them in a pre-season game against colorado..Two fist fights and its only pre-season!!! I will watch it a little more this year.

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to into hockey......But if I had to pick a team I am going to have to say the Red Wings....I went to Joe Lewis and watch them in a pre-season game against colorado..Two fist fights and its only pre-season!!! I will watch it a little more this year.
Thats a good rivalry, those teams hate each other with a passion! Hopefuly youll find yourself getting more into it. the fights always help stir excitment :smokingco

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Dre, don't make me have to kick your ass here too! It's the 'yotes all the way this year...bring your boys on down for a butt whupping!

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AZ is all talk.

unfortunaly the western confrence is soo stacked, i doubt either of our teams will fair to well. but you never know, life of the underdog is never certain....

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Go Canes! Made a preseason game a few weeks ago. After winning the Stanley Cup last season, tickets will be hard to come by. Usually go to 2-3 games a year. Don't have cable or satellite so do not get to watch hockey on tv unless it's playoff time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not much of a NHL fan, I watch the occasional game and quite a bit of the playoffs.

I did go to a lot of IHL game before that minor league folded a few years ago. I still make the 1.5 hour drive to meet up with some former co-worker friends to see the Fort Wayne Komets opening game every year. Even they are only in the UHL these days that town loves there local team. I lived up there during there final IHL years and loved the rivalry between the Komets and Indianapolis Ice.

Now that I live in Indianapolis all they they have is the current reincarnation of the team as the Indiana Ice in the USHL.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Let's Go Buffalo!!! Been a fan of the swords all my life. It's been nerve racking recently with the threat to leave B-LO....but Galisano has done some incredible things with the team and we're back baby!!!

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
buffalo is looking sharp this year too. all the best. well untill you play the canucks and loose :tongueout

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nucks playing again tonite! they play something rediculous like 11 out of their first 15 games on the road. Talk about a tough start to the season.