What's new

Nica day 1

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
We all made it except Dan and Brian found out the rum bus doesn't take kindly to gringos! Had to stop on the side if the road! Yeah rich I'm behaving text the misses will ya thanks!
Jfire!
Well day 1 wrapping up. Everyones beat and all decided to call a early night. Wonderful steak dinner w smokes abound while we ate. Went to senior Pepins house and met the family. Everyones up on the rooftop having 1 more smoke but I am just to tired. P.s. Dan and Brian made it to dinner. Simply amazing them 2.
Someone pinch me to make sure it's still not a dream. Early morning and factory. Till mañana brothers!
Jfire

Last edited:

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
We all made it except Dan and Brian found out the rum bus doesn't take kindly to gringos! Had to stop on the side if the road! Yeah rich I'm behaving text the misses will ya thanks!
Jfire!
Text sent!! Sent pic that Danilo sent to BB chat from Miami airport this morning. She said that we are no longer friends because I made her cry!! LOL
Plush can't handle his rum, eh? Classic!! :clap:

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Text sent!! Sent pic that Danilo sent to BB chat from Miami airport this morning. She said that we are no longer friends because I made her cry!! LOL
Plush can't handle his rum, eh? Classic!! :clap:
That is interesting. I thought for sure it would be Justin. Then looking like a racoon for the rest of the trip. Congrats on the restraint brother but it is only day 1. Jere keep an eye on him for us.:tiphat:

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
A few more pics from Day 1:

All of us at Pepin's Condo

Group sitting on the terrace after checking in at the hotel

Looking out over Esteli

our sleeping accommodations and quite comfortable...

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Is it just me, or is Kockroach a camera hog? Front and center in every picture!! Keep up the good work boys!!