What's new

Nica day 1

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
What pisses me off is I had lunch with the wifey and said I should be there. What does she say? "You should have gone". Serenity Now, Serenity Now.
I showed the wife this thread as well. She said you shoulda went. WTF? When I mentioned it to her she looked at me like I had three heads or something. We were leavn for a vaca 2 weeks after this was first put into the works. she says now we could have post poned our trip so you could have went on that one. Why do they lie like that? I would not have gotten laid for months if I postponed our trip to go to Nica.:dunno:

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So many pics, a few from today out of the 350 I took.......

In the fields

In the barns with the crop that was just harvested

The Master himself

All I can say is YUMMY!!!! Mitch was in his own little world when he was smoking this stick.... One of the best we smoked today and it will be out later this year as a regular production.

The stuff that is coming out this year takes Tatuaje Cigars to a whole new level!

Last edited:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So what's that "YUMMY" new Tat with the closed/shaggy foot? I'd guess the new Brown label corona gorda reserva, but it doesn't quite look like the right size...

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Damn... I drank 15 little bottles of scotch on the flight (2 hours mind you) and then a bunch of rum+heat+15 cigars worth of smoke and bumpy ass roads... I had to let it out!! It was nice though... Felt like the world was about the end!