What's new

Nica Rustica

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Just smoked my first one of these. I'm a Liga Junkie, and had high hopes for them. They were better than I expected. Right in my wheelhouse ! Fantastic !

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Famous has bundles of 25 for $134 and a 20% coupon. You get them for 113.
Yes, but on my budget I'd like to try one or two with a friend, not buy an entire box of something I can't even find. That's why I'm looking for one or two to try.
They have 10 packs for $55, minus the 20% that 's $44. You're not going to find them much cheaper than that. Surely you can find a couple buddies with $15 who'll split those with you, right?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Yes, but on my budget I'd like to try one or two with a friend, not buy an entire box of something I can't even find. That's why I'm looking for one or two to try.
You may want to check at your local shops if you are looking for one or two. These cigars are not limited production and they will be plentiful before long. You have mentioned several times now that you are on a budget and you would like to try this and that cigar. If you can't afford to buy 5ers or boxes then you may want to stick to singles when you can afford them. Smoking cigars isn't about keeping up with what everyone else is smoking. There will always be new cigars hitting the market and even more great cigars that stay(ed) on the market. Take a look at the fiscal responsibility thread, it's full of a lot of great advice.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You may want to check at your local shops if you are looking for one or two. These cigars are not limited production and they will be plentiful before long. You have mentioned several times now that you are on a budget and you would like to try this and that cigar. If you can't afford to buy 5ers or boxes then you may want to stick to singles when you can afford them. Smoking cigars isn't about keeping up with what everyone else is smoking. There will always be new cigars hitting the market and even more great cigars that stay(ed) on the market. Take a look at the fiscal responsibility thread, it's full of a lot of great advice.
I primarily only do things at the B&M and I've only indicated that I've had interest in trying something if I couldn't find it there. It's not so much that I want to try everything, but simply that I can't find a lot of things around here and I'm curious where most people go to find stuff. Also, before buying any type of sampler, I would definitely have to have at least one on its own. I cam tell that seems to be a mentality not common here bit it's true. As for being responsible, I don't have them daily and so that makes it easier to but one or two a week.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Just jumping in here to say that Craig was trying to be helpful...Lots of folks have fallen into a pattern that can be financially tricky. The thread he refers to is a solid piece of advice for anyone (not necessarily saying you are) who may be approaching that slippery slope :)

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
hmmmm

wrappers on the 5 pack i got a few weeks ago were alot darker than the bundle i just received.

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
and im not anal, and i know even the ligas with the ct wrapper vary, but this is DRASTIC...
the 5 pack was dark like a no.9 on a good day oscuro nearly black dark, the bundle is on the lighter spectrum of maduro...
just hope the flavor is consistent....

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
and im not anal, and i know even the ligas with the ct wrapper vary, but this is DRASTIC...
the 5 pack was dark like a no.9 on a good day oscuro nearly black dark, the bundle is on the lighter spectrum of maduro...
Post a pic up bro. Would like to take a boo at it.

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
Post a pic up bro. Would like to take a boo at it.
my galaxy died, im using my old phone til i figure out what im going to do (im only 4 months into a new contract), the camera is pitiful it won't pick up the wrapper shades...

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
Happy to report back that the flavor is consistent with the original darker ones i had.
Maybe they put aside the darkest best looking wrappers for the first shipment?
Don't know, but these smokes are EXCELLENT for the price.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just got an e-mail saying that my 10-pack was delivered to my front porch. Only problem is that I'm on vacation and I requested all packages to be held until next Monday. I'm hoping Famous put them in a ziplock bag. SMDH... :thumbdown: :banghead: :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Last edited: