What's new

Nica Rustica

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Famous has bundles of 25 for $134 and a 20% coupon. You get them for 113.
Yes, but on my budget I'd like to try one or two with a friend, not buy an entire box of something I can't even find. That's why I'm looking for one or two to try.
Try the Trading Room. That would be the place to do an ISO or split request.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
The colors appear to be consistent between the ones in the case versus those in bundles at my B&M. Boy though, I cannot get into these. I tried three times now and I just get a one dimension cigar with burn problems. Maybe the case itself has some problems....

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The colors appear to be consistent between the ones in the case versus those in bundles at my B&M. Boy though, I cannot get into these. I tried three times now and I just get a one dimension cigar with burn problems. Maybe the case itself has some problems....
Finally smoked one that was ok. Its been resting at 65 rh for like two months. Still not a ton of flavor ... got a few more resting we will see.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a bundle 3 weeks ago at a DE event and would like to know if I should age them in the black paper wrapper or set them free and stick them loose in a drawer in my wineador?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I got a bundle 3 weeks ago at a DE event and would like to know if I should age them in the black paper wrapper or set them free and stick them loose in a drawer in my wineador?
the bundle shouldn't hurt anything, if you're trying to keep your hands off them for a while. leave them as is, or split them up, your call.