What's new

Nica Rustica

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Like the box a lot, the penis on it, not so much. LOL
It cant be unseen!!
It also has a tongue coming out of the head. WHY?!

edit: I'm smoking the pre-release sample I got on the BOTL safari. No idea if it bears any semblance to what's getting shipped under this label one day. Not gonna do a review, but I'll say that it will pair finely with a nice peaty & sweet scotch like Ardbeg Ardbog, Port Charlotte PC7, or Bruichladdich Octomore Comus 4.2.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Like the box a lot, the penis on it, not so much. LOL
It cant be unseen!!
It also has a tongue coming out of the head. WHY?!

edit: I'm smoking the pre-release sample I got on the BOTL safari. No idea if it bears any semblance to what's getting shipped under this label one day. Not gonna do a review, but I'll say that it will pair finely with a nice peaty & sweet scotch like Ardbeg Ardbog, Port Charlotte PC7, or Bruichladdich Octomore Comus 4.2.

In soviet russia penis licks you.

LOL I'm sorry that's bad :(

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm looking forward to this release a lot. The cigars look awesome and I think the boxes are really cool, regardless of the phallic nature of the ancient Nicaraguan drawing on the lid.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to trying one of these. Got one the other day when the crew of my local b&m got back from Vegas. Unfortunately I went to the doctor on Monday and have bronchitis so it will be awhile before I am able to enjoy this stick...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
From what I've heard, this has the same fillers as the Undercrown, with a broadleaf wrapper vs the San Andres the UC sports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
From what I've heard, this has the same fillers as the Undercrown, with a broadleaf wrapper vs the San Andres the UC sports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Unless I am mistaken, Nica Rustica is using different fillers than we use in Undercrown. You are right about Nica Rustica sporting a Connecticut Broadleaf (mediums) wrapper, it also utilizes a San Andreas Binder, and fillers from Nicaragua.

Undercrown has a San Andreas Negra wrapper,Stalk Cut habano binder, and a filler composed of Nicaraguan tobacco and Brazilian Mata Fina.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I was lucky enough to get a sample of this and tried it last week. It was spicy and full. The word "rustic" really describes this cigar especially the wrapper. Overall nice and spicy through the nose and the flavors were full with a bit of edge to it. I liked it and hear its coming out later this year.

IMG_20130721_140604[1].jpg