What's new

Nicotine sickness help?

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I'm a little late to the party on this topic but with the temps hitting 100F here I've found the nicotine hitting me a little hard on some of my everyday smokes. I'm not a big sugar pop person as my usual is diet coke but I've been drinking the coke/cherry freezes from places like 7-11 and found that, even though I don't drink it all, the sugar and cold relief it brings was the right call. In the past I used to keep sugar cubes handy but haven't needed them for along time.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Awesome list Gravity! Those all sound like they would be perfect.

I have decided to stop smoking until the temps drop down a little bit. I really think heat is the biggest contributor to my low tolerance right now.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Awesome list Gravity! Those all sound like they would be perfect.

I have decided to stop smoking until the temps drop down a little bit. I really think heat is the biggest contributor to my low tolerance right now.
No problem, bro. Yea, I was looking at the temps you guys are going through... holy crap! You can bet I wouldn't be out in that stuff, and that I would feel woozy just from the heat itself. Right now our hot days are in the high 70's, maybe reaching 80 for an hour or two. I can tell you though, after such a cold year those temps feel pretty darn warm, heh.