What's new

No hoarding weekend

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm borrowing this from another old forum, but with the recent thread about not saving the rare ones, who is in for a no hoarding holiday weekend? I've got a lot going on, so I'm not sure how many I'll smoke, but I've got my eye on a Fuente BTL, casa fuente lancero, uf4, old pigs and rats, boris, some old cc's. Who knows?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Aarrggghhh.... I'm one of those "but I only have 1!" kind of guys. So agreeing to this is more difficult than it should be. And knowing that it shouldn't be that hard, still doesn't make it any easier...

But if it's an excuse to smoke it that I need, then this is just as good as anything. I suppose I have a stick or two that are ready to be sacrificed to the cigar gods...

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I'm borrowing this from another old forum, but with the recent thread about not saving the rare ones, who is in for a no hoarding holiday weekend? I've got a lot going on, so I'm not sure how many I'll smoke, but I've got my eye on a Fuente BTL, casa fuente lancero, uf4, old pigs and rats, boris, some old cc's. Who knows?
I've got 1 Little Boris but he's getting burned on Halloween. Month of the Monsters @3/5King