What's new

No hoarding weekend

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Btw, what is rare or special for one of us may not be the same for another, especially the newer guys. Feel free to light up something that is special to you, was particularly hard for you to find, etc. Doesn't have to be something super expensive.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Btw, what is rare or special fir one of us may not be the same for another, especially the newer guys. Feel free to light up something that is special to you, was particularly hard for you to find, etc. Doesn't have to be something super expensive.
Hell yes. Agree with this 100%. It's not about rarity or price tags or "fancy pantsness", it's about smoking something you otherwise wouldn't.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Found a few of these at a B&M on my last out of state trip. Not extremely rare or HTF and not my last one, but I wouldn't have thought to reach for one without a push:

LC14.JPG

It was good the first time I smoked one, but this 2nd go with the LC is fantastic. Possibly a humidity difference from smoking at the B&M to smoking after some time at lower rh, drink pairing could also be a factor...