What's new

No Question is a Stupid Question Thread

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Since no question is stupid. What is Drew Estate Diplomat?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it's the name of their new program. They are restructuring everything and they got rid of the Ambassador program. I am guessing they sent out all of those packages to all the podcasters and media people. I think some retailers are also designated Diplomats as well, I am not sure though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I think it's the name of their new program. They are restructuring everything and they got rid of the Ambassador program. I am guessing they sent out all of those packages to all the podcasters and media people. I think some retailers are also designated Diplomats as well, I am not sure though.

Pretty much nailed it. These were the "gift packages" as a thank you to everyone for covering them. I think after the new year they'll be using it for sending out new releases for review and media coverage etc

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
No question too stupid? Challenge Accepted!!!
"Have you ever wondered?
Then while your wondering, you wonder, Why do People wonder, what they wonder, when they Wonder?.....
I wonder?"

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I was wondering that as well.
I know the new Liga retailers are Diplomats and I also know the program that is supposedly the new program that is supposed to reward Drew fans is the Diplomat App.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Not sure if this helps but these are the boxes they were giving out at the KY barn smoker event in October:
image.jpg
And some of the sticks inside had this extra band at the foot
image.jpg

Maybe Drew Diplomat is a general purpose name for their promotional stuff, or maybe they already had a bunch of those boxes and decided to just use them for the swag they were giving out at the barn smoker event...?

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Not sure if this helps but these are the boxes they were giving out at the KY barn smoker event in October:
View attachment 75394
And some of the sticks inside had this extra band at the foot
View attachment 75395

Maybe Drew Diplomat is a general purpose name for their promotional stuff, or maybe they already had a bunch of those boxes and decided to just use them for the swag they were giving out at the barn smoker event...?
Is it wooden or cardboard? It looks awesome!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Since no question is stupid. What is Drew Estate Diplomat?
Drew Diplomat is an app and customer loyalty program. When it was first mentioned, you were supposed to be able to check-in your purchases and then share pictures of what you were smoking in the app and social media to gain points I guess redeem them for things. There was also supposed to be a tie in with retailers as they gained points if you tagged them in your purchases and what not.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take for a monkey with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?