What's new

No Shave November

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Who's doing it?

I'm in. But, probably won't last long. My facial hair just ends up looking gross, like white trash mixed with a "mexi-stash".

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wish I could, but I know one of my jobs would raise hell about it in a hurry and at the other one, my customers probably wouldn't wait long to say something.

Maybe when I'm back in school I'll give it a shot.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I've got a little goatee that I'll continue to not shave, but the rest of my facial hair grows so inconsistently, that I'll keep shaving.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I would but now that I am single I keep my goatee and side burns trimmed and shave the rest of my face. When I was single I had a 6 inch goatee going.

I can't stand a mustache in winter as my nose will run and my snot freezes to my mustache.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I jumped the gun a bit and started in October. I call it my winter cut. It stays on until my birthday in March.

btw- The goat in my avatar is always there.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I started back in September, but then decided to get creative. Wife hated it so I shaved and have been working on the "winter beard" ever since. I usually sport some short growth most the year, but when winter starts coming on I let it grow...helps keep me warm :laugh:. Seems to me like this would make a fun contest :scratchhe.

Dan

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hate shaving and wear a goatee all of the time...for winter this year I'm letting it grow out but not over an inch. I like mine short and hate the feeling of when I sleep on it wrong.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
So, how is everyone doing? I decided to grow a beard for the first time in my life. I normally just have a chin cover-up, a gerbil on my chin as my daughters say.

I must admit it sucks! I am constantly breaking out, from either ingrown hairs or some-such. It seems since I have been growing now for the past month skin irritations are REALLY annoying. In fact some days quite painful. Ii'm putting any ointment I can find to try and help out.

Any suggestions.

I know I could shave but being 40 I figured it was time to do it and see where it grows. :)

ThatGuy3510

Alpha-nerd
Rating - 94.1%
36   2   1
I've shaved mine off already (took freaking forever), and it seemed it was the beard itself causing most of the irritation. I did use some moisturizing conditioner on my beard every other day or so and that helped quite a bit, made it smoother and kept the skin from drying out and itching.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Started my fantasy football playoff beard this week. Fantasy championship or die!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk