What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This is similar to the newbie trade. You are just PM'd who you do the trade with. No one really knows, but you are most likely to receive from the same person you are sending to.

Soo.. yeah pretty much exactly like the newbie trade...

Welcome to BOTL ZenSmoker222. (dont think I welcomed you).

-Chrisso

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
This is similar to the newbie trade. You are just PM'd who you do the trade with. No one really knows, but you are most likely to receive from the same person you are sending to.
I didn't think this was like that but haven't checked recently. Someone wanna clarify?

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
I didn't think this was like that but haven't checked recently. Someone wanna clarify?
Well he is close

You post here and then you pm Brent and he assigns you a fellow Botl to trade witha blind trade following the rules posted

That is how I see it

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Speedbump is the man. This was my first time around this non newbie blind trade. Sooo.. I was speaking out of my "non" newbie experience.

Love these trades though! Just gotta get Alex to shoot hook me up with my TR.....

Wink wink,
-Chrisso

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
The multi-way trades seemed to be difficult to coordinate, especially when someone's package took longer than expected to arrive, so he's correct - you're very likely to be receiving a package from the person to whom you're sending -- unlessssss you get a redirected hit, which I'm now just calling "Getting Speedied", where you send to an unsuspecting brother who's not even participating in the thread but receive from whoever it was that "Speedied" the hit...lol

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i thought getting "speedied" was getting hit by a full sealed box of high end smokes, flung from a speeding postal vehicle by a cackling postal employee, who was obviously in on it the entire time? or maybe that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.