Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm very happy for two things:

1. Speedbump getting bombed over and over again.
2. Me not having anything to do with it so he can't hit me.

:)
i have an issue with your second point: the first clause and second are unrelated to each other and do not support each other, or in other words don't see that stopping him any time soon.

other than that, though, YEAH, GIT'EM! o)
Derek and I have an understanding so 1 and 2 are related.

Rating - 98%
52   1   0
This thread is funny

I'm done F***ing around in this thread. When I get back in its gonna be real... Real nasty.

Thanks Derek (3BS)

Well, this round has been most entertaining....

Have another sucker in queue, if anyone's up for a trading pahtna drop me a pm..
...all I'm sayin today is, each round of this gets crazier than the one before it....
Who is up next !
View attachment 28403
What the f@#k???? Randomly got this from little Miss Sells... Really not sure WHY... but thank you, so much! How did I get drug into this???

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2
No... and No................

Well I signed up and was given your addy, so just enjoy!
View attachment 28403
What the f@#k???? Randomly got this from little Miss Sells... Really not sure WHY... but thank you, so much! How did I get drug into this???

Glad someone hit TFF. He was my Newbie Trade Sponsor and is a good guy, he deserved it... Glad someone threw his name in there.
All I know is, if you signed up you can't complain!
all i know is, if you signed up you can't complain!
well put !
Who is up next !
View attachment 28618

View attachment 28619

Wow amazing selection Alex sent me 15 awesome smokes....thanks so much Alex!!! A lot of them are releases I have been wanting to try, you weren't messing around when you said you aren't messing around anymore. Epic package and I thank you.

My package went out today sorry for the delay. I will have the tracker out later Tonight when I get home.
Apparently I signed up again View attachment 28671View attachment 28672

Really folks, REALLY !!!!!!
Apparently I signed up AGAIN ! View attachment 28676
I'm done F***ing around in this thread. When I get back in its gonna be real... Real nasty.

Thanks Derek (3BS)
Well it appears my cover has been blown… I learned from the best and just wanted to repay a sliver of it.
This NEEDED to be done. All love here Speedy.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Well looks like all my moving may have thrown off this WTF Speedy moment...even lost about a half hour of my life telling speedy he was lying to me and I am not believing his BS about his story of "I swear to god it was not me".

Now that there was a admission statement in the first post I have read in this thread in a very long time...makes the detective work much easier:) thank you Alex you asshat! Over the top...and well played! Thank you!

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
....yet strangely, even though Alex may have been the one who sent you the package, he was not necessarily the one who put your name forward to be hit....

the plot, as they say, thickens...

Status
Not open for further replies.