What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Got one out that should be landing somewhere in Shrewsbury. Quite the coincidence that I drew this brother because I was looking for an opportunity for some payback. A few years ago John hooked me up with a bottle of whiskey that I couldn't get in these parts. I may be old but I don't forget!
Yes it landed safely!

I am sure this is all, let me know if I mixed one up in the picture, I had already taken them out and laid them on my top shelf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Yes I did get it! Very nice, I had forgotten the bottle I sent oh the other year I will try to post up some pics.
You don't play fair! I send five and you return 10, and not one of them a slacker! What are the two unbanded, one is box pressed? I can't wait for a decent day to attack those My Fathers, thanks John

View attachment 29176View attachment 29177
We are all set you sent the nice Tat 3 torch lighter, that is something I have been looking at but never came around to buying. We all even.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Got one out that should be landing somewhere in Shrewsbury. Quite the coincidence that I drew this brother because I was looking for an opportunity for some payback. A few years ago John hooked me up with a bottle of whiskey that I couldn't get in these parts. I may be old but I don't forget!
Yes it landed safely!

I am sure this is all, let me know if I mixed one up in the picture, I had already taken them out and laid them on my top shelf.

Awesome sticks...I am literally drooling over that lighter that's the coolest thing ever!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
9405 5036 9930 0352 5500 61 .
yup, that's me, dammit.

so, pretty obviously i have been shark attacked here. just a stupid good pile, man! three quick things:

- what's the unbanded?
- there was a LOT of extra space in that box. just sayin, a medium flat rate can be put to better use. see next point.
- we are apparently head to head in this, and i am just now packing it up. you lose the element of surprise. o)

mucho gracias, brother, you rocked it hard! let me know how i did when it lands.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
9405 5036 9930 0352 5500 61 .
yup, that's me, dammit.

so, pretty obviously i have been shark attacked here. just a stupid good pile, man! three quick things:

- what's the unbanded?
- there was a LOT of extra space in that box. just sayin, a medium flat rate can be put to better use. see next point.
- we are apparently head to head in this, and i am just now packing it up. you lose the element of surprise. o)

mucho gracias, brother, you rocked it hard! let me know how i did when it lands.
No problem! Glad I did right by the trade! The unbanded is a Cromagnon Aquitaine Anthropology. I know, the medium flat rate was a bit much, but its what I had on hand.
I'm proud you like the selection! I will post when I get hit with mine!

Cheers from San Diego!

Shark

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Got my end of the trade from javajunkie, and I had to sit down for this one...
A great note from Sean letting me know how to put medium flat rate boxes to great use, with a sealed Oliva V box!
I cannot thank you enough, brother! You truly took me to school on this one! Thank you for this amazing trade!
I look forward to more friendly (lol) trades in the future...

- Shark

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Got my end of the trade from javajunkie, and I had to sit down for this one...
A great note from Sean letting me know how to put medium flat rate boxes to great use, with a sealed Oliva V box!
I cannot thank you enough, brother! You truly took me to school on this one! Thank you for this amazing trade!
I look forward to more friendly (lol) trades in the future...

- Shark

Dang Sean is tossing some heavy stuff...awesome trade both ways guys!

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
TY YOU EDDIE FOR THE BAD ASS TRADE I WILL ENJOY THEM ALL TY AGAIN!!! TODAY'S IN PERSON TRADE WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND!

Status
Not open for further replies.