What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
Holy shit!!! JMorgan what the hell brother? If I knew you were going to be hurting me this bad I would have done better! What did I do too deserve such an awesome hit. My brother thank you so much. I am truly humbled and will enjoy these.
Damn that's a hell of a way to say hello! Nice smack!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
just to confirm that I received a payment from jesse. should have a decent little sampler going out Monday
Received my end from Ritchie last Friday, just got caughty up in stuff and hadn't had the chance to post up yet. Great guy to deal with and the sticks came in quick (no homo) I'll have pics up tonight of the damage. Thanks again for all your help.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got my package from CJM9177, my mailbox is smoldering.

Looking forward to smoking the #9 and the JDH, and a few that I haven't had in forever, the Perdomo and the Vault. Thank you Chris.
Very nice mix there that Puro looks interesting and the headley Grange. I just bought one of the Headleys to try myself.
Enjoy those very nice -CJM9177:cbig:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry man didn't mean to leave you hanging. I got your a-Bomb in the mail and after the Boston bomb squad left my house I was still in shock, and realized I had to do better for ya. Funny thing is I was just about to buy a new torch. you hit that right on the head :guitar: I am trying to get pics up. For some reason I couldn't post from my phone. I just have to shop through my aging humidor for ya. I apologize for the wait I'm always slow, life always gets in the way. I will post a tracking number for ya.

And holy crap man awesome selection have only smoke one of em so Im very excited about em. That padron looks awesome. is that a natural 4000. That thing has some age on it. :bigeyes:

Doc :cbig:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You should hear this coming! Hope you enjoy. Hopefully some stuff you haven't had. The Gurkha I have never tried. Im soaking mine for a bit. I know I know....Everyone hates Gurkha, give it a whirl let me know. Sorry wife didn't get tracking number. I hope your house makes it. I will take no response as your internet system was also lost. :help:
Lol Enjoy man

Doc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought getting speedied was getting hit by a full sealed box of high end smokes, flung by a cackling postal employee, who was obviously in on it the entire time? or maybe that is just me.:hammersma

Status
Not open for further replies.