What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
On its way to you trackmyer
Dang, fast service there....a day early. Another brother who caught me completely off guard today.

Great selection of sticks. Thank you very much. Please help me out though, some of these Ive never seen before.

What are the middle three cigars ? Look very interesting, and Im looking forward to firing up that Gloria.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Dang, fast service there....a day early. Another brother who caught me completely off guard today.

Great selection of sticks. Thank you very much. Please help me out though, some of these Ive never seen before.

What are the middle three cigars ? Look very interesting, and Im looking forward to firing up that Gloria.
The one on the left is a 2013 LGC Trunk Show. The middle is a Bobalu Texas Select. I had a box custom made for my wedding. It is a small company in Austin, Texas. It is a dominican filler with sumatran wrapper. The other one is a don sixto. It has a connecticut shade wrapper and a habano Nicaraguan binder. Don sixto used to be a CC. Oh yeah also that 1993 Macanudo is from a box purchased in '99 back when they still made cigars in Jamaica.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

The one on the left is a 2013 LGC Trunk Show. The middle is a Bobalu Texas Select. I had a box custom made for my wedding. It is a small company in Austin, Texas. It is a dominican filler with sumatran wrapper. The other one is a don sixto. It has a connecticut shade wrapper and a habano Nicaraguan binder. Don sixto used to be a CC. Oh yeah also that 1993 Macanudo is from a box purchased in '99 back when they still made cigars in Jamaica.
Ah 2013, sorry about that guys.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Well thanks again, I noticed that Jamaican Mac, that puppy will be saved a bit in my humi as well. Did yours arrive o.k.?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

also the band is smoke-able, and a bitch to try and get off in one piece (if you want to try and keep it)

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

also the band is smoke-able, and a bitch to try and get off in one piece (if you want to try and keep it)
Haha yeah I noticed it was difficult too. I've decided that it's just easier to let it burn and try to keep the ash together in the last third... you can see the design burned into the ash if you're careful. Same thing with the 2014 (the actual 2014 haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.