What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Nothing against the sender at all. One of the better bombs i have seen... Im just the type of person who cannot accept getting something for nothing. Everytime i have been given something i try and return equal or greater. This leads to a snowball effect if i get somebody who is also like me. I would also hate for somebody to send me alot and only be able to send a little. (stock running low).... For me its not the money thing i just dont want people to feel obligated after having received something like that. I wouldnt mind the high roller trade, might not go as fast or get the box out quickly but i would be down. Also thank you for putting this together.

Also jdog.... I havent forgot about your little newbie scavenger thing ;)

Also got my end from tadas, uploading pics now... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I think a couple are missing from the pic, couldnt wait to try them ;)

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I'm all for a hit like that, but if I'm in this, I don't have anything like this to send. So I would get bummed, thinking someone else would get bummed. I hope that made sense.
Yeah, I'm feeling that... NCost lit my a$$ up with some nice CCs, and I am digging deep to "trade" NCs at a comparable level. I hope not to disappoint.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sorry, guys, didn't mean to go over board. I will stick to the rules for the next one, so everybody stays in their comfort zone. I totally understand the points being made.

To be clear though, I wouldn't even come close to expecting anything equal back. I did that because I was able to, not to get anything back. Anything any of you guys send me I hold as special, if you took the time out of your day to send me something, that's a big deal to me. :)

I will stick to the rules from now on concerning limits. :)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Bdc30, I was just throwing the idea out there. Personally I like how this was set up, I don't have the funds or stock to do a huge bomb, so this was perfect.

Thank you again for starting it and keeping it running. I know it is a lot of work.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
To be clear though, I wouldn't even come close to expecting anything equal back. I did that because I was able to, not to get anything back. Anything any of you guys send me I hold as special, if you took the time out of your day to send me something, that's a big deal to me. :)
just love the spirit behind this! and yes, the set up of "five to ten, with a ~$20 ride along" is good, but this is BOTL. we're going to break this every once in a while. o)

the spirit, like most things here, is send what you enjoy, and expect what someone else enjoys.

that said, you went an eensy but nuts, man. dial it back to nine, you're at fifteen?

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Calgon killed me today. I opened the package and there was no note so I was curious who the culprit was! Now I know and boy am I hurtin' after this one!

Mine went out today a little late so I did express mail and it should be there in a day or two!

EI 186587742 US

Attachments

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Calgon killed me today. I opened the package and there was no note so I was curious who the culprit was! Now I know and boy am I hurtin' after this one!

Mine went out today a little late so I did express mail and it should be there in a day or two!

EI 186587742 US
Some nice sticks in that one. Hmm... maybe I should jump back in this and dump off my yard gars :hysterica J/K. My problem is scaling back on these hits.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Gardizzle just hit me with a nuke that made my bomb look like a sparkler! I'm blown away, Gardizzle, thanks man!! The bomb is filled with cigars I've been desperate to try! Thanks again, brother!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I got home from Germany tonight to find a crater in my front yard. Sean is modest and sorry to say, started something he may not to have meant.

He sent me a package that far outweighed what he should have, and I just can't let that be. I will even things out. Maybe not today, but in the near future for sure. I'm to tired from traveling or I'd put pics up, but trust me, he won't see the next one coming. :tazerblas

Yeah, I'm feeling that... NCost lit my a$$ up with some nice CCs, and I am digging deep to "trade" NCs at a comparable level. I hope not to disappoint.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Mickeymorris626 hit me beside the head with his end of the blind trade...

Here's the list since my photos stinks:
  • Viaje Holiday Blend 2011 Torpedo
  • Room 101 One Shot One Kill
  • Tatuaje Wolfman
  • Liga Privada Dirty Rat
  • Liga Privada Toro T52
  • Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid No. 3
  • Alec Bradley Family Blend VR1
  • Montecristo Edmundo
  • Viaje S&B ?
  • Ashton Eclipse without the tub

Thank you again man!