What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Wow thank you so much mdwest 10 sticks 9 of which I haven't tried and a sweet cutter(which I desperately needed mine are all dull)!!! I took a picture but I can't get it to post darn iPads and tapatalk...I will try later...my package will go out tomorrow just wanted to wait till a package I bought comes so I can put the last stick in thanks again md!!!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Glad you like them Zen.. hope you enjoy trying out all the new options... happy you ended up with some stuff you havent had a chance to try before!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Glad you like them Zen.. hope you enjoy trying out all the new options... happy you ended up with some stuff you havent had a chance to try before!
Yes and that cutter was a lifesaver as I am broke right now and all mine are dull thanks again really excited to try that nica libra 1990 I had actually just looked at a comparison with padron anniversary and if they are even half as good that would be a great daily as I am not on a padron anni budget at the moment thanks again I am going to try that guy tonight.

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Thank you ScotchNstogie you end arrived safely Saturday . Ive never had a graycliff! And a few other goodies in here...I think my bomb drops wensday, be prepaired......
:0
+1

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
As mine went out, I got one in and got destroyed! Couldnt believe what i saw waiting on the dinner table. A quick confirmation, and found who the bastid is you did this to me. Speedy!

Speedy went above and beyond. Super humbled. My utter and complete thanks.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
As mine went out, I got one in and got destroyed! Couldnt believe what i saw waiting on the dinner table. A quick confirmation, and found who the bastid is you did this to me. Speedy!

Wow!

Good trade/hit there!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Zen Smoker222 hits back HARD!

8 awesome sticks! 4 of which I have never tried.. Im pretty sure I havent had any of them in the vitola presented..

To top it off, he threw in a cupon for free membership to a cigar club (gift that keeps on giving! free t-shirt, and 4 more sticks will be inbound shortly!)... thats a sneaky way to exceed the 10 stick max Zen :)

All kidding aside.. this was a great trade.. Zen Smoker hooked me up.. and Ive got a couple of things in the humi now that I have been curious about but probably would have not gone out and purchased on my own.. Im really looking forward to pouncing on a couple of these sticks in particular once they have had a couple of weeks and have rested a bit..

what is the 6x60 monster without the band? that one has me super curious (smells great, well packed, looks well constructed, etc..)..

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0

Nothing like getting kicked in the nuts with a FULL BOX of smokes. Derrick don't mess around! ;)

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0

Nothing like getting kicked in the nuts with a FULL BOX of smokes. Derrick don't mess around! ;)
WTF are are guys taking about ? He signed up, it is Brent's fault for giving him to me

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Zen Smoker222 hits back HARD!

8 awesome sticks! 4 of which I have never tried.. Im pretty sure I havent had any of them in the vitola presented..

To top it off, he threw in a cupon for free membership to a cigar club (gift that keeps on giving! free t-shirt, and 4 more sticks will be inbound shortly!)... thats a sneaky way to exceed the 10 stick max Zen :)

All kidding aside.. this was a great trade.. Zen Smoker hooked me up.. and Ive got a couple of things in the humi now that I have been curious about but probably would have not gone out and purchased on my own.. Im really looking forward to pouncing on a couple of these sticks in particular once they have had a couple of weeks and have rested a bit..

what is the 6x60 monster without the band? that one has me super curious (smells great, well packed, looks well constructed, etc..)..
I am really glad I picked a few you hadn't tried your a top notch botl and it was a great trade both ways thanks again....the unbanded one I honestly don't know but it has been in my original humidor for almost as long as I really started getting into cigars about a year ago I thought it would be a good mystery haha enjoy brother

Status
Not open for further replies.