What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotchNstogie

Crossbones 2011
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So, I decided to get in on this non-newbie blind trade as a way of getting back into BOTL and trading. What I failed to remember is that BOTL brothers can't do math!!!

FuenteSmoker lived up to his name and hit me pretty bad. I got this in the mail today, and... the carnage... oh the carnage...

The Harley Sign rocks, especially as my Crossbones has a springer front end and a solo spring saddle seat as well. I just have to get my girlfriend to pose on the bike and I'll be set.

I am excited to try the Opus x as this will be my first Opus X. A great hit!

IMG_20120926_205946.jpg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As mine went out, I got one in and got destroyed! Couldnt believe what i saw waiting on the dinner table. A quick confirmation, and found who the bastid is you did this to me. Speedy!

Speedy went above and beyond. Super humbled. My utter and complete thanks.

Incredible bomb! Tough to ever beat that! Haha speedy care to trade =P

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Sorry boys & girls, I was on vacation for a couple weeks and let this fall by the wayside. I sent pm's to a few guys that had expressed interest in my absence to see if they still want to trade - but I'm baaaaack so feel free to resume sending me messages if you're looking to be paired up.

Thanks everyone for participating - this has been fun :)

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
morrisjohn.JPG
Mr. Morris that was quick and deadly! I like the way you play newbie!

My turn now, should be out tomorrow. DC to follow.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
View attachment 26858
Mr. Morris that was quick and deadly! I like the way you play newbie!

My turn now, should be out tomorrow. DC to follow.
Mr. Morris you are a G I thought this thread was dead after my guy didn't go but you revived it!!!!!!!
Thanks, I'm really happy wb liked it and I can't take credit for reviving the thread, Warren was the one to bump it last and Brent still organized it :)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
0312 2120 0000 3542 4047
WB's response came in today and I knew I was in for some trouble when I saw the box size and felt its weight.....

Thank You SO Much! You really went above and beyond. You included some NCs I really enjoy (The tats and the anejo, although haven't had them with the age on these besides the taa obviously) and two I look forward to trying. I have not had any of the "other" kind before so it will indeed be hard for me to let them rest, but I will and am very excited to try them. (and the cigar caddy was actually on my to get list after I recover from my holiday expenses :) ) Thanks again!

wbtrade.jpg

ccaddy.jpg

now after that hit, I need another victim...er.. participant to extract some revenge on

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
John is fast and deadly talked to him out on Saturday here Monday crazy....He really lit me up with some favorites and then stuff like the padron family reserve 45 holy mosses I am extremely humbled John is crazy in a good way and is a great addition to BOTL thank you John I am humbled and really excited to try a lot of these...I gotta go to my locker tomorrow then will have it out that evening or next day at the latest gotta strategize on this on

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353974322.114677.jpg

Thank You John!!!

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
John is fast and deadly talked to him out on Saturday here Monday crazy....He really lit me up with some favorites and then stuff like the padron family reserve 45 holy mosses I am extremely humbled John is crazy in a good way and is a great addition to BOTL thank you John I am humbled and really excited to try a lot of these...I gotta go to my locker tomorrow then will have it out that evening or next day at the latest gotta strategize on this on

View attachment 26993

Thank You John!!!
That is a premium quality hit! Nice job John; enjoy Zen!

Status
Not open for further replies.