What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Haven't gotten a text from Trevor since Saturday night.........hope everything is alright with him, but he's probably just really, really scared and hoping I forgot about all of this. Well........

Expected Delivery By:
January 17, 2013

Delivery Confirmation™

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Received Evans package today, a few I haven't tried before and he even added a CC bodyguard! Thanks!

Btw, what is the unbanded one, Viaje super shot?

evanbt.jpg

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
John doesn't play fair!

The HG is my favorite cigar that I don't have enough of and I've really been wanting to try both the Papas Fritas and Four Kicks. I didn't know it was gonna be this kind of a show down. I'll be planing my revenge now!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
John doesn't play fair!

The HG is my favorite cigar that I don't have enough of and I've really been wanting to try both the Papas Fritas and Four Kicks. I didn't know it was gonna be this kind of a show down. I'll be planing my revenge now!
John never plays fair haha...nice one John.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
For the 'full' story here (which is even funnier imo..) Alex had sent me a different address to redirect his package to, which I dutifully forwarded to Mr Speedy - who promptly figured out it was Aherzing, disregarded the other addy and doled out the destruction we see above...

beep beep...

Status
Not open for further replies.