What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
OK OK, What Tha Heck Is Going On Here? ... I need to know who Savannah Sells is here?

My package showed up and it's just about as nuts as the other hits I have been seeing here.

I don't even have a single clue where to start here and what to say on this package .... Pics to follow later tonight .... (it's an entire box ... someone here has been going bomb crazy with boxes) .

Whoever you are ... Wow .... Thank you Oh So much for the amazing hit.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
kudos, man, you just got MAULED by a wee little girl! o)

FWIW her daddy is named derik and he hits like a beast. bet you feel like you just got run over. like a speed bump or something...

EDIT: oh, and i SO want pix of the damage!

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
It's simple fellas. As long as you have a positive trader rating and/or you've already participated in the Newbie Sampler Thread then you're eligible.

SEND ME A PM with your name and address and I'll get you paired up.

Posting your interest/participation in the blind trading thread kinda takes the 'blind' out of it...lol

Rating - 98%
52   1   0
OK OK, What Tha Heck Is Going On Here? ... I need to know who Savannah Sells is here?

My package showed up and it's just about as nuts as the other hits I have been seeing here.

I don't even have a single clue where to start here and what to say on this package .... Pics to follow later tonight .... (it's an entire box ... someone here has been going bomb crazy with boxes) .

Actually come to think of it aherzing there is one more thing that can be said about it .................

Boxes of cigars in the mail! Thats what New England does!

Thats a sack lunch! Numnumnumnumnum

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
bet you feel like you just got run over. like a speed bump or something...
Knew It !!!! Had a feeling that was a massive friggin "speed bump" my mailbox (front porch actually since it not in my box since she heard it ticking I guess and didn't want to leave it in the community box and blow up other peoples mail) got hit by!

This guy is CRAZY!

Pics to follow

Walter

Scott
Rating - 100%
61   0   0

So obviously you should have known you were playing with the big boys.

I quit school because of recess.....I don't play.

Looks like you tried to go to recess with the big kids and got knocked out..

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
SERIOUS ?????

I have absolutely no clue what to say here other thank you So much brother (who I am pretty sure is SpeedBump) ... this was WAY above and beyond and just blew me away ... some crazy trades happenin here right now.

Thanks again brother ... Gonna make sure I PIF and share some of these with a few other deserving BOTL!

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
SERIOUS ?????

I have absolutely no clue what to say here other thank you So much brother (who I am pretty sure is SpeedBump) ... this was WAY above and beyond and just blew me away ... some crazy trades happenin here right now.

Thanks again brother ... Gonna make sure I PIF and share some of these with a few other deserving BOTL!
Insane. Kudos to speedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.