What's new

Nosotros is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Unfortunate. I really enjoyed the blend. I know some people were not big fans but enjoyed them. Oh well. Tons of great smokes out there.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I saw the same press release. Kind of stinks but it appears that there were supply problems all along. First the delay in the initial shipment, now this...

I vote for a Tatuaje-Illusione collaboration!

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I might have to get some, looks like Tex probably has the largest inventory of whats left. I always wanted to try them so now I have to jump on it before theyre gone for good.

Last edited:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
This is unexpected, one of the topics of discussion just last Wednesday between JD and myself was the future of the Nosotros. He actually seemed somewhat excited about it.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
This is unexpected, one of the topics of discussion just last Wednesday between JD and myself was the future of the Nosotros. He actually seemed somewhat excited about it.
I agree. I had the same discussions with him more than once. I guess in the end an agreement could not be reached as far as what the cigar should be and how to produce it.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Wow, surprising news. From the statement Dion made it sure doesn't sound like this was just a friendly business decision. I know from personal experience that once you put the time and effort into getting a relationship going it takes a hell of a lot for you to break that relationship.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Only surprised because of the recent qoutes that came out about what was coming up. However not surprised that something wasn't right as to be honest for me this was the biggest flop for a hyped released in the last year. That is my opinion and is subjective but think someone missed the flavor mark on these. Hoping the fiver I have resting comes to life in the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.