Not open for further replies.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Nostros? LMAO

Sad, but can't say I'm surprised.
On to bigger and better thing now!
Yeah, exactly. I don't think it will be missed by many. Which is sad-I am abig fan of both Drew Estates (Liga lines) and Illusione.
I have my suspicions about this.........hmmm
I was thinking the same thing! Lots of people in this thread alone are rushing out to go buy more and load up. How many weeks till the "wow, we didn't realize there was such a demand, we will keep pushing these out" statement?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think nosotros ever lived up to the hype. Dion has to many good products out there to have this project make him look bad. Nosotros was a killer for me as a retailer. I stocked up and carry every size. They never sold well and I passed them out a few times trying to keep the buzz going. They just refused to take off. I really like them but they still need age and even then they will be overpriced. Too bad it was a great idea that just didnt work out.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That is the story of working in the "Heavy Leaf" business, my friends. One is constantly learning about tobacco and the business which surrounds it. Dion is a good friend, an exception tobacco blender, and an asset to the industry. I will miss working on the project, quite honestly.
JD

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Unfortunately i didn't like this cigar either and it just didn't live up to the hype. You win some you lose some. Both JD and dion have other killer cigars out there so i don't really mind. I am satisfied with my T 52's and cg 4's :)

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
I've personally enjoyed that cigar but thought it's value quotient(enjoyment/price) wasn't right to sustain my patronage.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So sad and disappointing. Two of my favorite manufacturers coming together on a project, I had such high hopes! I'm sad to see it not work out.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This line kicked ass. KICKS ASS. Is it huge and bold? No. Is it smooth and mild no. It was a perfect middle ground. I'm pissed to see it go. But, business is business. No doubts both of them will produce many more products I love.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've personally enjoyed that cigar but thought it's value quotient(enjoyment/price) wasn't right to sustain my patronage.
That was probably the feeling from many people. I don't think enough demand was there and with both DE and Dion producing great sticks individually, there probably wasn't the time/leaf to sustain the brand. G1

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
It was explained to me that the project was over. IMHO, these were not a great cigar, just ok. But, it is always a good thing to see cigar makers do joint ventures and create blends together. It is a win-win situation for cigar smokers.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
A new project could be started...work with other manufacturer's like Tatuaje where you take a cazadore and put in the Acid botanical room and infuse it, call Tatacid. The possibilites....Forbidden X in the botanical aging room? Hmmm....

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
A new project could be started...work with other manufacturer's like Tatuaje where you take a cazadore and put in the Acid botanical room and infuse it, call Tatacid. The possibilites....Forbidden X in the botanical aging room? Hmmm....
That's blasphemy. Infusing a Tat? I'll pass. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.