What's new

Nosotros Worldwide Release Wrap-Up

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I just tried the Nosotros Robusto. It's very good but, as you can imagine, very young right now. I'm guessing these will really shine with some time to rest. Nice appearance (although maybe a little more rustic than the original Illusione and Cruzado) and was firmly packed. Fairly tight draw but it loosened up some after a while. Lots of herbal and cedary notes. Didn't pick up a lot of spiciness or complexity, but a worthwhile smoke nonetheless.
Personally I believe you will notice a big difference in as little as 6 months.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm anxiously awaiting the review. Had the corona last night and I absolutely agree with Larry for anyone who gets a box. Smoke a couple, but rest these things 6 months and they will just explode.

Draw was tight. Forced the smoke to be slow. Had a little trouble keeping it lit, so that I had to double and triple puff to feel confident that it would keep burning. Overall, an A+ cigar. Can't wait to try the other sizes.

Anyone agree that this line has some distinct "Cuban" flavors? They seemed present to me on the front of the palate and most definitely in the nose. The finish on the cigar was rougher/earthier than a cc though.

Bear

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just tried the Nosotros Robusto. It's very good but, as you can imagine, very young right now. I'm guessing these will really shine with some time to rest. Nice appearance (although maybe a little more rustic than the original Illusione and Cruzado) and was firmly packed. Fairly tight draw but it loosened up some after a while. Lots of herbal and cedary notes. Didn't pick up a lot of spiciness or complexity, but a worthwhile smoke nonetheless.
I smoked the robusto as well when I received my sampler. I came to the same conclusion. I will be letting the remaining sticks rest for a few months. Looking forward to it.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Smoking my first (a Corona Larga) as we speak...GOOD stuff! I may run out & pick up a few more.
In my opinion, that's the best violta to try to experience what Dion and Jonathan were looking for in the Nosotos! :cbig: