What's new

Not getting pics on Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Starting today, I'm not getting pics on Tapatalk. This is an example of what is showing up. White boxes with what looks like lightening or a tornado. Any suggestions?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The top 5 things I hate in life are:
  1. The Sun - it's too damn hot Agreed.
  2. My wife's clothes - prefer her naked. Me too! Wait, I mean... umm...
  3. Yellow Starbursts - they are the Mondays of candy This is incorrect. I was just given a Neapolitan M&M to try. Don't.
  4. TapaTalk - the worst app of all time. Why does anyone use it? I see folks saying it's to upload pics, but that can be done without it.
  5. @manbearpig - he smells odd and he touches me too long Quick, short strokes are best, right? (y)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Starting today, I'm not getting pics on Tapatalk. This is an example of what is showing up. White boxes with what looks like lightening or a tornado. Any suggestions?
I have switched to using the botl mobile site only now for botl. Uploading pics is just as easy as Tapatalk. I still use it for some other sites that have terrible mobile sites. Give the mobile site a try for a few days. You probably won’t switch back.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have switched to using the botl mobile site only now for botl. Uploading pics is just as easy as Tapatalk. I still use it for some other sites that have terrible mobile sites. Give the mobile site a try for a few days. You probably won’t switch back.
I may be an idiot here, but i can not switch to mobile. Help?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Thats what it looks like on mobile. Sort of the same as what it looks like from PC. Just optimized for mobile.
Erin, “optimized” means to make the best of a situation. As in, the mobile BOTL site had to be rearranged for the smaller screen of your cell phone, but they made the best of the situation.

You’re welcome.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Same thing happened to me as well, I still liked the lightning bolts heh. I have started using the mobile app more and more #yherd @Glassman ??? I have not tried to upload a pic with with though.

1. The Sun - it's too damn hot
  2. My wife's clothes - prefer her naked ---- Hearing about your hot wife all the time, I think I speak for all the brothers, and maybe some sisters, that's it's time see pics, put up or shut up, I believe @manbearpig will 2nd this.
  3. Yellow Starbursts - they are the Mondays of candy
  4. TapaTalk - the worst app of all time
  5. @manbearpig - he smells odd and he touches me too long

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
  1. The Sun - it's too damn hot Agreed.
  2. My wife's clothes - prefer her naked. Me too! Wait, I mean... umm...
  3. Yellow Starbursts - they are the Mondays of candy This is incorrect. I was just given a Neapolitan M&M to try. Don't.
  4. TapaTalk - the worst app of all time. Why does anyone use it? I see folks saying it's to upload pics, but that can be done without it.
  5. @manbearpig - he smells odd and he touches me too long Quick, short strokes are best, right? (y)

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
  1. The Sun - it's too damn hot
  2. My wife's clothes - prefer her naked
  3. Yellow Starbursts - they are the Mondays of candy
  4. TapaTalk - the worst app of all time
  5. @manbearpig - he smells odd and he touches me too long
Sure it bothers you now about it now 3 months removed. Didn’t hear you complaining at the time about my technique.