What's new

Not getting pics on Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I have switched to using the botl mobile site only now for botl. Uploading pics is just as easy as Tapatalk. Give the mobile site a try for a few days. You probably won’t switch back.
I was one of those guys who only kept Crapatalk around for uploading pics. Then I saw the above statement made by Chris and I quickly figured out how to upload pics via the mobile site. He's right, super easy. I immediately deleted Crapatalk off my iPhone and breathed a sigh of relief. Since deleting that app from my phone, I've slept better, the air is cleaner, my job is easier, and my children listen to me the first time.

What a time to be alive! Thanks, Chris!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I was one of those guys who only kept Crapatalk around for uploading pics. Then I saw the above statement made by Chris and I quickly figured out how to upload pics via the mobile site. He's right, super easy. I immediately deleted Crapatalk off my iPhone and breathed a sigh of relief. Since deleting that app from my phone, I've slept better, the air is cleaner, my job is easier, and my children listen to me the first time.

What a time to be alive! Thanks, Chris!