What's new

(Not quite) Getting out of the game...

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
OK boys...due to some personal issues that I'd rather not go into right now...I'm forced to get out of the game and try to claw my way back up the slippery slope. I'm selling almost everything off. Wine cooler is spoken for by a fellow brother here in AZ, but everything else inside of it is gonna be up for grabs. Keep an eye on the marketplace for my thread.

I'll still be around here as I am not completely giving up cigars, its just necessary right now to scale back to minimalist standards.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
By reading between the lines it sounds as if you are trying to mitigate expenses. If that is the case I hope the situation is not extreme or dire.

Either way I'll be sending good vibes your way. Also, I'll be on the lookout for your sale.

slave2theaxe

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
By reading between the lines it sounds as if you are trying to mitigate expenses. If that is the case I hope the situation is not extreme or dire.

Either way I'll be sending good vibes your way. Also, I'll be on the lookout for your sale.
Thanks,

Its nothing life or death...but unfortunately, my smokes are an expendable luxury at the moment.

slave2theaxe

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks guys...everything will work out, its just a temporary setback. I'll be back in the game before too long.

Just help me out by buying my stash when I put it up...lol

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Like everyone else im sorry to hear that man. good luck and i hope to still see you in chat occasionally!

jonnysmokes

Cornhusker
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sorry to hear that pal..... all the best moving forward. The industry is not going anywhere, so take all the time you need! Looking forward to your post!