What's new

(Not quite) Getting out of the game...

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Good luck with everything, Nic. Stick around though regardless...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Good luck working it out Nic... remember -

If it dont kill ya it only makes you stronger... Hang in there.

Last edited:

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey guys...thanks for the support, but it looks like I was a bit premature...today is a much better day.

A second alternative, one that I was almost positive would not pan out, actually did. No need to sell the precious stash.

Thanks again guys...this truely is a brotherhood. I'm amazed at the amount of messages I've received in just over 12 hrs. with support and offers of help. You are a truely amazing group of people.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Thanks again guys...this truely is a brotherhood. I'm amazed at the amount of messages I've received in just over 12 hrs. with support and offers of help. You are a truely amazing group of people.
Don't kid yourself, the vultures were just lining up for a piece of your stash :roundtheh lol

Seriously though, glad to hear things are looking up :assaultri

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Hey guys...thanks for the support, but it looks like I was a bit premature...today is a much better day.

A second alternative, one that I was almost positive would not pan out, actually did. No need to sell the precious stash.

Awww shucks..... I mean... :rofl:

Glad to hear things worked out for ya on the alternative, dude!