What's new

Number One

summy625

SOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay, i know nothing pretty much about cigars. What is the number one cigar out there? and why? and why do guys think it is hot when a woman smokes a cigar? I dont get it. Thank you:lady:

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
For starters, there is no quantitative "number one" cigar. Cigars, like anything else related to taste, are by definition, a matter of choice. There are some very good cigars out there and there are some real "dog rockets". But which are which is a matter of trial and error.

But to answer your question a little more directly. A good cigar is a combination of balanced blending of the tobacco, quality construction, good presentation and visual appeal. There are certainly companies that consistently produce sticks with these attributes (Padron, Arturo Fuente, Rocky Patel to name a few). But one person’s “Go-to” is another’s “yard-gar”.

Why do we think it’s hot when a woman smokes a cigar? The polite answer is probably that it is usually a turn on when a woman steps into a typically male dominated enjoyment like cigars, scotch, etc. Kind of like a woman in a man’s shirt… only the shirt…..

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
okay, i know nothing pretty much about cigars. What is the number one cigar out there?
Sorry, but it ain't that simple. :squinteye

There are tens-of-thousands of cigars on the market because everyone has different flavor preferences, different level of palette development, and a myriad of other differences. What one person may thing is "the best" may likely be completely different cigar from what another person thinks is "the best", especially once you reach the very top end of the spectrum.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hmmmm...DJS put it about as well as any man can when talking to a woman. And I'm not saying he's misleading you, it's definately the case...but there's also something more...um....sexual to it as well.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ok, honey time to leave the nice men alone.

summy to put it simply there is no number one. Everyone has diffrent tastes. What I think of as a great cigar, others might think less of. It's all taste. and as far as women smoking cigars, Well baby you just make it look hot. There is a diffrence between the best cigar, and top ranked cigars too. there are cigars that typically rank high in ratings, like some have stated before, like Fuente, Patel, Aston, Partagas and many others.
Now Hunny Finish working and if you have questions ask me.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Hmmmm...DJS put it about as well as any man can when talking to a woman. And I'm not saying he's misleading you, it's definately the case...but there's also something more...um....sexual to it as well.
Like I said, I was trying to be polite.... sometimes a cigar isn't just a cigar....

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It is really hot to watch her (Summy) smoke a cigar, only down side is all she will smoke are those little CAO flavored cigars. I'd love to her her pound down on a big boy somtime.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
There is no number one cigar.

The smoking a cigar thing, insert another object of similar shape