What's new

Number One

summy625

SOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay you "men" made this really naughty!! i wasnt going for that! but, i guess i get it. it is sexy when men smoke cigars, so hott, strong,and oh man! anyways, thats not the point! i like my little CAO's thank you very much! at least I am trying!!

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you are looking for a "best cigar" for you to try on your own, my suggestion would be to try a couple of drags off of the cigars that the guys around you are smoking. Try them at several times through out the burn. It appears to me that about every third of a cigar has a different taste to it. We did that with Electiric Sheep's wife. She started taking drags off of them here and there. Then got to commenting on what she noticed that she liked and it led us to offer up a few suggestions on what she should try completely on her own. I've sat with her while she burned a Hemingway and an Opus X, both to her liking.

Now if it is for Donk, it would be easier to steer you in the right direction if you listed up some of what he likes. That way people could make suggestions on something that is similar.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
i like my little CAO's thank you very much! at least I am trying!!
If that's what you like, then that's what you should smoke! I don't happen to like them, but alot of people must like them since CAO keeps making them. The great thing about our hobby is that there are so many cigars out there to try, we can always continue to learn about what makes a great cigar. Try different sticks out and expand your horizons.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The best cigar is probably the one I haven't tried yet. Have to just keep sampling. :laugh:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
yes strawberry!! right now i smoke karmasutra something like that. I M A WOMAN!!!
You don't put these flavored cigars in Donk's humi do you? They will ruin the other cigars.

I personally don't like flavored cigars (in fact, I can't stand them) but you should smoke what you like.

summy625

SOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no ,i dont and he has 2 humis for his babies. he is making me one. he is out shopping for me now. he is so excited! what can i say i like a little flavor!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Summy ... The best cigar is whichever one you like the most ... and you need not apologize or feel awkard for your choice.

As far as women go, I think you gals can look hot doing most anything.
What can I say? We're guys ... and we're easy. :dance: :eyebrow:

PS. Too bad the Vikes didn't show up to play football last night.

summy625

SOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what happend to the Vikes? i didnt know they had to play? may they were on a cruise boat and couldnt get off? trust me not ALL women are hott doing anything!! donk, bought me 4 flavored and 5 non flavored. so i will see how that goes!!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
hey Summy I got you cigars set up and your new selection of non flavors are in the humi, Enjoy your new smokes

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
WTF??? How did the discussion go from "WHAT IS THE BEST CIGAR" to frigin candyassed flavored cigars??? Those are arguably the WORST cigars!

summy625

SOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ARG!! how dare you!! I begg your pardon "sir"! i happen to like them! just because i dont like the taste of regular ones doenst make them bad! i am a woman and i am only doing this because my bf loves smoking cigars! i was just asking what is the best cigar. from what i have heard, it is up to each person and i personally like flavored cigars. thank you VERY much!