What's new

Number One

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
ARG!! how dare you!! I begg your pardon "sir"! i happen to like them! just because i dont like the taste of regular ones doenst make them bad! i am a woman and i am only doing this because my bf loves smoking cigars! i was just asking what is the best cigar. from what i have heard, it is up to each person and i personally like flavored cigars. thank you VERY much!

That's it, don't take his schitt!!!!!:applause: :applause: :applause:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Summy get off the I am a woman thing i know many guys that like those flavored things. There not for most people but if you like them because that’s your taste. Your sex has nothing to do with it. O and the best cigar ever made is the one that is your favorite.

summy625

SOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Summy get off the I am a woman thing i know many guys that like those flavored things. There not for most people but if you like them because that’s your taste. Your sex has nothing to do with it. O and the best cigar ever made is the one that is your favorite.
good, i am glad that they like them. the reason i bring up the women thing a lot. is because our tastes are different. different sexs can tolerate different strengths of taste. each different person will have different tastes. i dont have a fav. one yet. there are so many out there to try. i think i will start light and see where that leads me. my gender does have some what to do with my taste. if i were a guy i would most likely smoke the big stuff.:argue:

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Summy nice little I am woman hear me roar bit. But honestly there are women all over the world who make, smoke and enjoy " the big ones" as you put it. You are right however to start simple and work your way into the larger ring sizes, and stronger bodied cigars. that is why I bought you some of the non flavored cigars. But as everyone says somke what you like. But don't be afraid to try some others too.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
LOL!

Wow, sorry to get you all wound up, summy...I honestly wasn't trying to offend you, I just found the thread had taken an ironic twist and pointed it out, that's all. And shoot, after all the other jokes and innuendoes that had been thrown around in this thread, I didn't think what I said would be all that big of a deal. I apologize if my overly direct "call it like I see it" personality offended you; that wasn't my intention whatsoever.

Seriously--smoke whatca like, and like whatca smoke.

:flying:

summy625

SOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont worry about it. im you dont need to apologize about anything. i dont mind the innuendoes and jokes. i guess i really dont belong here. but, ya know
last night i tried a CAO honey. i really liked it too! i got some regualar ones too.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
dont worry about it. im you dont need to apologize about anything. i dont mind the innuendoes and jokes. i guess i really dont belong here. but, ya know last night i tried a CAO honey. i really liked it too! i got some regualar ones too.

Okay--well in that case, I don't mind tellin ya that I think most flavored cigars SUCK and belong in the same trash heap as White Owls, Philies Blunts, Swisher Sweets, and Fincks. Shoot, might as well toss in a pile of Drew Estate Acids while yer at it, and of course anything by Lars.

Does saying that I wouln't put ANY of those extra-flavorfied-crapalific-turdbombs to my lips make me a cigar snob? I don't think so; I think it's just being REALISTIC that I--and damn-near everyone else around here, whether they want to admit it or not--have developed a taste for FINE CIGARS, and unfortunatly the overwhelming vast majority of flavored cigars don't fit the bill.

But more importantly, I found it funny (as in, HA:laugh:HA!) that this thread went from talking about "best cigars" to what I and so many others would consider some of the "worst cigars". I mean, admit it--that's funny!

:smokingbo

summy625

SOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know just about nothing about cigars and just wanted to know what these men thought was the best one. thats the reason why i started the thread. yes, that is funny. but i like the little flavored ones. i have some normal ones. but i have to work up to them. to each his own. but still....

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
dont worry about it. im you dont need to apologize about anything. i dont mind the innuendoes and jokes. i guess i really dont belong here. but, ya know
last night i tried a CAO honey. i really liked it too! i got some regualar ones too.
I hope you don't really feel that way, there is a place here for everyone.

I'm in the camp that basically thinks flavored cigars suck, but that's me, if you like them, smoke them. But as you try more cigars, you will hopefully find that there is a big difference between flavored cigars and non flavored, I almost wrote real cigars!!!