What's new

Ny herf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#botlnychapter February 22 is the date for the #herf. It's only 2 weeks away. The VIP lounge will be ours from 5-10 spread the word. Bring whatever you want to drink. Let me know if your going to make it yuri wants a head count. Let's give #cigar_republic some serious #botl love.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
#botlnychapter February 22 is the date for the #herf. It's only 2 weeks away. The VIP lounge will be ours from 5-10 spread the word. Bring whatever you want to drink. Let me know if your going to make it yuri wants a head count. Let's give #cigar_republic some serious #botl love.
I'll be there

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
I'll be there as well. If anyone decides to drink to much I can be the safe rides guy.
I'll let Yuri know I'm gonna swing by there today. Looking forward to putting some faces to names.

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
Hope this is still on, looking forward to it!! I'll be bringing some HTF's for trade and of course some booze to share!
What do you consider HTF? Are you a CC guy? Who smokes what? I'd love to share some of the stuff I have. It's way more than I'll ever have time to smoke myself.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I'll be there as well. If anyone decides to drink to much I can be the safe rides guy.
I'll let Yuri know I'm gonna swing by there today. Looking forward to putting some faces to names.
What time are you swinging by there? I was thinking of doing so myself

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hope this is still on, looking forward to it!! I'll be bringing some HTF's for trade and of course some booze to share!
What do you consider HTF? Are you a CC guy? Who smokes what? I'd love to share some of the stuff I have. It's way more than I'll ever have time to smoke myself.
I have DE (pigs, rats and such), tats (black label, westie and such), LFD Hammers and a pepin rolled padilla (which I might smoke). Nothing to trade in the CC dept for me, limited stock atm.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Damn.. I feel like an HTF outcast haha. I have nothing like that. Ill be there to hang and HERF though. Sorry guys

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Damn.. I feel like an HTF outcast haha. I have nothing like that. Ill be there to hang and HERF though. Sorry guys
No worries man HTF's are more of a tease than anything. Find one you like? Good luck finding it again............

Whats the rule on non botl.org members? I was thinkin of bringin a cigar smokin buddy.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
No worries man HTF's are more of a tease than anything. Find one you like? Good luck finding it again............

Whats the rule on non botl.org members? I was thinkin of bringin a cigar smokin buddy.
No rules. I think you can bring a friend as long as they are respectful etc. I may bring my buddy who goes there with me

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
No rules. I think you can bring a friend as long as they are respectful etc. I may bring my buddy who goes there with me
Good to hear, no issues in that department. Anything you've been wanting to smoke but havent gotten to or found? Maybe I have it ;)

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Good to hear, no issues in that department. Anything you've been wanting to smoke but havent gotten to or found? Maybe I have it ;)
Cool. I'm not too picky. I haven't found black lancero from tatuaje but most de stuff is hard to find. Yuri will have Anejo.sharks there as well as god of fires etc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bring whoever you want brother all are welcome. let's show cigar republic some botl love

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are CC's?
Cigars from the island bud
Hahaha
That's what I figured thanks