What's new

Ny herf

jam

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this still on for saturday and i know i am a new member is it ok if i come by if so what time
Thanks joe

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
So just to make sure I got the details right.. This is going down this saturday the 22nd at cigar republic which is in elmsford NY.. Everyone is allowed to bring their own drinks and sticks for trades? and obviously we'll buy sticks from Uri because thats the polite thing to do.

Is that all correct lol?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just to make sure I got the details right.. This is going down this saturday the 22nd at cigar republic which is in elmsford NY.. Everyone is allowed to bring their own drinks and sticks for trades? and obviously we'll buy sticks from Uri because thats the polite thing to do.

Is that all correct lol?
You are 100% correct

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Is that all correct lol?
It's from 5-10 in the VIP lounge

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

Is that all correct lol?
Exactly correct.not obligated to bring sticks for trade but if you have some and wanted to trade then you can.