What's new

NY/NJ Herf at Azucar Cuban Cuisine Jersey City

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a good time was had by all, but Geoffrie, you KNOW where the best Cuban food can be had...lol.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Poni said:
I think Josh and I were taken to Herf school last night. I had an excellent time and couldn't be happier that I went. All of these brothers are waaaaaaaaaaaaay generous with their giant otterboxes. They took care of some newb's, thanks guys!
Looks like you guys just met the NY Crew. Erich, Kev and Geoffrie are in top form from the pics I see posted on this thread. Way to go gents!

Josh and Larry, you havent been to a NY Smokeout until you experience going home with more cigars than you started out with.

So aside from Erich and the Davvi 5000 and the Geoff's ERDM Lunch club, what did Kevin smoke?

Still sick..had a relapse since I went to work on the first day I felt better. I'll call you EHDG as soon as I feel better

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
crossbow said:
Looks like you guys just met the NY Crew. Erich, Kev and Geoffrie are in top form from the pics I see posted on this thread. Way to go gents!

Josh and Larry, you havent been to a NY Smokeout until you experience going home with more cigars than you started out with.

So aside from Erich and the Davvi 5000 and the Geoff's ERDM Lunch club, what did Kevin smoke?

Still sick..had a relapse since I went to work on the first day I felt better. I'll call you EHDG as soon as I feel better
I had a Partagas 155 Salamone Gene. My first one. Barely any smoke for the first third of the cigar, but then it opened up into a very good cigar, not great, but very good. Hope you feel better.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I had my first Ramon Allones thanks you guys. Enjoyed that Edicion Regional so much I took the only RA cigar I had in my humi with me today. The Trinidad I had was also excellent (my first Trinidad as well)

We'll have to do this again sometime. On friday nights the restaurant is open till 1AM so that might be fun!