What's new

NY & NJ "Smoke out before we get kicked out" HERF

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
BTW, I came home and the kitchen is a different color! :wtf: :dunno:
Hah that's hilarious! My mom used to always do stuff to the house when my dad was away on business :hysterica Better get used to it :rofl:

Oh and great pic too!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I made it thru my first HERF alive, at least mostly alive.

Thanks to all for the nice time, good smokes, cool drinks, and yes, HOT waitresses. Was a pleasure meeting you all.

Todd, thanks for the taste smokes on the ride to NJ, can you say DC's !! Your generosity and good nature were true in person as the posts are here. Glad you have that GPS nav system and that your door locks worked well.

Kevin and Geoffrie, you guys ROCK. Kevin hooked me with an ERdM from the 70's that I need to make time for, along with a new releases stick. Geoffrie had me smoking to oblivion. The Robusto was ok, but that damn BBF had my head spinning for an hour. Or was it that liquorish express drink? Oh and ask Tom about Brokeback mountain, not me :dunno:.

Great meeting Joshua, Larry, and some young (and yes very quite guy) Tom. You guys are all great brothers.

The most puzzling thing was quiet Tom, not totally quiet mind you, just nowhere near as talkative as he posts here. I found Geoffrie to be very knowledgeable to say the least, that is when I could understand him thru the NY NY accent. Kevin and Todd are very decent guys as portrayed here in the posts (and generous as hell). Larry is just like his father, smooth and cool. Joshua, about exactly as I thought would be. Not in a bad way, just quiet and caused no commotion nor problems.

I tried posting last night, but freaking cable is down for a few days. Thanks again to all the brothers and thank for a great time.

PS, the daughter is fine. I do not think she caught the joke about the zipper.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Headbanger said:
I found Geoffrie to be very knowledgeable to say the least, that is when I could understand him thru the NY NY accent.
There's nothing f***ing wrong with my New F***ing Yawk F***ing accent.

I think it was your head was buzzing from one itty bitty shot of espresso and one itty bitty shot of anise.

And one itty bitty BBF....

Great to meet you Steve.

More pics are posted here. Again, just like Todd's but a different angle and more sarcastic comments.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Geoffe those are great!

Steve, I was too busy watching you smoke that BBF to talk. :rofl:

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wow, that looked like a great time! I have to say, ol Headbanger and Tom looked a little toasted there...did someone have a little to drink?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
That's Randy you're thinking of Cliff.

And you've used that joke before.

I actually only had a mojito and a beer during the 6 hour herf.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Just because I've used it before, doesn't mean it gets old to me :smokingco But seriously, you look mad in the pics? :pitchfork

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Yea, I don't do that fake smile. I look stupid.

Maybe that is why Steve was so messed up. Todd got him blazed.